A. Fixed Fee Monthly Service for Corporate Clients
1. Level 1 for infrequent usage, equating to approximately 12 hours per annum
– £120 plus VAT per month
2. Level 2 for more regular use, equating to approximately 24 hours per annum
– £239 plus VAT per month
3. Level 3, frequent use, equating to approximately 52 hours per annum,
£510 plus VAT per month.
The fixed fee service enables clients to call or email Caroline for employment law advice and also includes the drafting/vetting of basic employment related letters.
The service is not a ‘manned’ helpline – Caroline cannot guarantee that she will always be able to answer calls immediately, she may be with a client or on another call but she will get back to you as soon as she is able. The price is calculated to include the fact that there will be holiday periods however a mobile number will be provided for urgent assistance at such times and emails will always be checked.
Usage will be monitored on a six monthly and annual basis to ensure that clients are on the correct tariff and the monthly fee may be adjusted up or down accordingly on a six monthly basis. The tariffs are not directly related to hours’ usage; these are simply a guide and will only be adjusted if usage varies significantly from the general band.
For work outside the tariff which requires more than drafting a basic letter or vetting and amending a client’s letter, such as drafting contracts of employment, policies and procedures, projects such as assisting with redundancy programmes, tribunal work etc. Caroline offers a reduced hourly rate of £120 plus VAT.
B. Hourly rate
For clients who do not wish to sign up to the fixed fee service but nevertheless require advice, meetings, one off projects etc. Caroline offers a very competitive hourly rate of £185 plus VAT.
Caroline has a wealth of experience in employment law including;
• general advice on all areas of employment law
• drafting documentation including contracts of employment, handbooks,
policies and procedures
• redundancy advice and handling
• restructuring and TUPE advice
• advising on employment rights and benefits including maternity, paternity
• termination package negotiation
• settlement agreements for employers
• assisting clients throughout the employment tribunal process including advocacy
on the day or settling beforehand (where appropriate)
C. Bespoke Packages
Caroline also offers bespoke packages tailored to clients’ needs; some clients prefer a day (or a half day) a month’s support on site sorting out contracts/employment law issues etc., either in addition to the monthly service or instead of, and prices can be tailored accordingly.